Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Med Surgical floor or Emergency Department. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communications with physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities. Supervises other nurses to provide excellent patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program or LPN program.
- Current RN or LPN licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification or within 3 months of employment.
- PALS certification within 6 months of employment preferred.
- Minimum one (1)year work experience supervising/having direct reports
- Minimum one (1) year work experience as a RN or LPN in an acute care setting preferred.
Excellent Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company sponsored life insurance and rich accrual of paid time off.