Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Med Surgical floor. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations under the supervision of a registered nurse. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communications with physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology, and results of diagnostic studies. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification or within 3 months of employment.
- PALS certification within 6 months of employment is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience as an RN in an acute care setting preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company-sponsored life insurance, and rich accrual of paid time off.