RN will plan and supervise the nursing care delivered to acutely ill adult and geriatric patients in our ten-bed behavioral Health Unit.
- Ensure continual delivery of high-quality nursing care.
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve our facility.
- Maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to think and work effectively under stress with frequent interruptions; to move, sit, stand, walk and bend intermittently throughout the work day, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- One Year of Geriatric nursing highly desirable, RN, BLS minimum requirement.
- Excellent Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company sponsored life insurance and rich accrual of paid time off.