The RT manager directs the programs and staff of the respiratory therapy department. Oversees the provision of diagnostic, treatment, and educational services for patients with respiratory disorders.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent cost-efficient patient care to patients of all ages.
- Demonstrates population-specific competencies in performance role.
- Must be a graduate from an AMA approved program of Respiratory Therapy.
- Must have a current Georgia license as a Respiratory Care Practioner (RCP).
- Required BLS, ACLS, and NRP.
- Excellent Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company-sponsored life insurance and rich accrual of paid time off.