Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Georgia
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year work experience or completion of accredited LPN program.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
- Excellent Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company sponsored life insurance and rich accrual of paid time off.