RN Staff Nurse will provide nursing care to acutely ill adult and geriatric patients in our ten-bed Behavioral Health Unit.
- RN to provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive efficient care.
- Ensure continual delivery of high-quality nursing care.
- Adopt innovative nursing practices to improve our facility.
- Maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to think and work effectively under stress with frequent interruptions; to move, sit, stand, walk, and bend intermittently throughout the work day.
- lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- One Year of Geriatric nursing is highly desirable, RN, BLS minimum requirements.
- Excellent Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company-sponsored life insurance, and rich accrual of paid time off.