***Required to be able to work independently on MS and/or ED
We are seeking a RN or LPN to join our Med/Surg/ED Float Pool. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in our medical surgical & emergency department care. We are a team that works hard to support each other and believe in providing high quality care to all of our patients. You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Med/Surg and ED patients. You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions and maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results. You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders. You will work independently and as part of a team to take care of the patients. This is a full time position on the FLOAT B Team.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification or within 3 months of employment.
- PALS certification within 6 months of employment is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience as an RN in an acute care setting preferred.
Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) retirement plan, company sponsored life insurance, and rich accrual of paid time off.